Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Honors History Blog #4

1. What did you gain from your experiences as an honors student in the first semester (please consider novels, leadership opportunities, writing, history, projects, etc.)?

Something I gained as an honors student this year was how to prioritize my time better. With all of the assignments we have to do I’ve learned how to get my work done to its best ability and as efficiently as possible.

2. Discuss what you might have done differently if you could do this past semester of honors over again.

If I could redo anything about this last semester I would have spent more time on projects. Certain things I felt I could have improved on more in some of my final essays for projects.

3. Discuss your goals for honors in the second semester.

My goals for next semester is too work harder on making sure that my final project meets my standards and expectations

4. If you could choose any specific parts of literature and.or history for our honors work next semester, what would you pick and why?

I would pick more broad history topics, I know that we must learn about American history but it seems that we really focused a lot on government and laws instead of more famous battles, art, literature, just basically time changing events. This is something I would like to do more of next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment