Monday, January 31, 2011

Semester Two: Blog One

What are the big ideas that you are taking from internship into the next steps in your life?
Well the main big ideas I will take away with me from my internship at Rehab United are how everything in the body is connected, how to adapt to my surroundings, and what a real work place is like. Learning about how everything in the human body is connected is important to me because it originally surprised me how someone could hurt their back but it would affect they’re ankle. This made me research and read some of the anatomy books they had at my internship. Also learning how to adapt to a different environment than just school was interesting and fun to me. This also will help me in the future when I get a job or go to college and just throughout my life. This also feeds into how I liked learning about the work place, and even though Rehab United’s environment was different it still was interesting to see how everyone worked together and what a normal work day is like.

What are your plans for the coming semester?
My plans for this upcoming semester are to work as hard as possible and try to finish work earlier, to ask more questions, and to try different styles of learning. These all I feel will help me get my work done to its best ability and to get done more efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment