Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What Stands Out So Far??

What stands out to you in your learning?
Well something that has stood out to me personally in my learning is that I realized I can do most work quickly and more efficiently than last year. If you just place me in front of a computer and I know what is due and when it is due by I can get my work done and do it to my best ability. Another thing that has stood out to me was how much my writing has improved from just these first weeks of school. I have learned so many helpful tips that have improved my writing skills and ability to produce my best work.

What is working well in this class?
Something that worked well for me is when you tell us what is due in-depth than you give us the time to work on anything that is due. Whenever we have this I realize what I need to get done and when its due by and I prioritize my work better.

What can you do to build upon your successes?
I feel that I can keep up my writing tips and also I can take better notes in class to make sure that I grasp the content to my best ability. If I do this I will be able to look back upon them and reflect on what we learned and help put it into practice.

What very specific, concrete & manageable steps can you take to make the most of your opportunities to learn in this class?
Well like I said before I can take better notes on the content we are learning. When I do this it helps me understand what we are learning, what needs to be done with our work, and it helps me understand what is expected of me as a student.

What are your goals for the next few weeks in class?
One main goal I have is learning how to prioritize my work better, because I find that now I have more work over all as an eleventh grader, I need to be more organized and I need to meet the requirements that are expected of me. Another goal I have is to ask more questions if I don’t understand the content of what we are learning. These are just some of my many goals for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment