Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Semester Two: Blog 6

1.) "Experience starts the learning process. I will talk about my main experiences and why they are important to learn from. Tips to help someone remember that all mistakes create the process of learning."

The first pitch I found interesting was Shoshannah's, I thought this will turn out to be a great article because I think learning through someone's learning process and the main experiences they went through about their internship would be fun and different. This would help the reader relate to the article and feel like they are going through it with them.

2.) "Communication in the Work Place"

The second pitch I chose was Brandi's, I think explaining your article through communication between all the employees would be a great way to write an article. This stood out to me because my internship was very social and I think a article written from the employees conversations and what they are really thinking and saying would be a very interesting and intriguing article.

3.) "Answer a key question, Build off of that, Answer at the end with cumulative ideas"

The third pitch I picked was Jeff's, I chose his pitch because I think that an article that was all based off of one driving question would keep the read wanting more and would make the article very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment