Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Role in Trial

What are your character's main goals for the Senate Health Care Hearings?
My character is a lobbyist for the pharmaceutical companies so won’t have a role really in the Senate Health Care hearings, but what I will have a big role in will be before the trail even starts. My main goals will be to convince and talk to different senators to try and get my companies goals into the bills.

What do you want to accomplish?
Specifically my goals are anyway to set and name the prices on the pharmaceutical drugs, make the patents longer on brand name drugs, money for research, tax break for shipping, and to have health care available to more people.

How do you plan to accomplish it?
By talking to and negotiating with different senators, I will also try to talking to different people from both sides of the trial.

Who are you working with to get this done?
Well I am mainly working with Jeff who is the CEO of the Pharmaceutical Companies. But there will also be different senators that I am just going to have a quick discussion about my goals with.

No comments:

Post a Comment